Perfect for birthdays, weddings, graduations, memorials, and any occasion, a handmade pencil drawing is a great gift to show you care or even to treat yourself with. I am an experienced artist to give you a hand with what you need.
I work with pencils, colored pencils, and I can work digitally. I have drawn people, pets, buildings, and I've even had requests to turn people into fantasy beings like trolls and mermaids.
By default, I do not provide frames or matting but I can do so by request. For a very simple reason: I work with fond memories and loved ones. Little Katie may want her favorite butterfly frame, or Grandpa made a wood frame years ago and his children want his picture in his handywork. I do recommend PictureFrames.com for fancy frames. (Personally, I shop at Hobby Lobby and Walmart.)
Please click here if you're more interested in prints of works I've already made.
Sign up for coupons, discounts, and general news! I send no more than one email per month.
Not all things fall into a simple categories like drawing straight from a photograph. I am very flexible about what I work with.
- Merging Multiple Photographs
- The person or animal has the perfect body position in this photograph, but the perfect look in another, and then the best background in a third. That's perfectly fine. I will make a few sketches for you to determine if the coming together of these photos are what you want and I will happily carry it out to the best of my ability.
- Tiny Memorial References
- Like most artists, I prefer to work from large photographs so I can be sure of the fine details. But if you only have a pocket-sized photo of your grandmother, I will still do my best to render her in the size that you wish.
- Infant and Children Memorials
- It's a sad fact of life that not every child has the opportunity to grow up. If you have lost a child, it will not bother me to draw them for you. And I don't mind special requests, such as removing tubing, viewing pictures of your premature infant or being requested to try to age them to full term, and I am not bothered by illnesses that distort the body. I will always do my best to create what you want.
"Amazing job! Beautiful drawing. Great artist! Will buy from again! Very pleased!"
"Amazing. Absolutely loved it "
"You are truly an amazing artist..thank you so much :)"
"Love it!! Thank you! Will def be purchasing more items!! Fantastic!"
"Super fast shipping, excellent artist. Even gave me portrait on cd. Awesome!"
"Thanks I love the drawings. Very easy to work with and understanding. :-)"
"Wonderful communication! Excellent art. Easy to work with."
"Fantastic!! Great artist!! Will definitely use again! Thanks for beautiful job!!"
"Extremely helpful and understanding for a complex project with multiple pieces!!"
"It looks great, thank you very much!"
"Beautiful drawing! Very friendly, easy to work with. Bonus digital copy on CD."
"very, very pretty! thanks"
"Amazing work!! Very patient and willing to work with me. Thank you soon much!"
"Holy ****! It looks awesome!"
"Beautiful! I love it!"
"Looks so like her"
"Awesome job!! Love it!!"And more at eBay.
- Past work and favorite orders.
- Things to Consider
- Not quite sure what you want? Here are some things to consider when deciding upon a drawing, such as camera angle, background, and optional themes.
- The commission process, recommended sizes, and timeframe to completion.
- A guide to the cost of the different sizes and mediums.
- Cancellations, returns, refunds, limitations, and rights of the artist and buyer.
- Reproductions and limited editions of non-commissioned work.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Want to sign up to the newsletter but don't know what you're getting in to? Go here.
- A bit about the artist and the site.
- Want to place an order or ask a question? Go here!